The Ridge Reaper is designed as a test of your skills with a carbine at distances inside of 200 yards. You'll need to move efficiently, acquire a stable firing position and make hits on targets of varying difficulty from an elevated position while under the stress of the clock and your competition.
This will be run in a "lane" type format where shooters will line up and run the course of fire one at a time with the intent of making as many hits as possible, as fast as possible.
Optics setup is up to you. Irons, red dot optics (RDO), and magnified optics are allowed.
- Direct impingement or piston operated carbine
- .223 Remington / 5.56 Nato or no greater than .224 caliber & less than 3050 ft/sec
- Three magazines and mag carriers
- 80 rounds of ammunition
- NO STEEL CORE OR GREEN TIP AMMO
- Ballistic eye protection
- Hearing protection
- Range appropriate clothing
- Have a known zero on your carbine