Ladies Pistol Skills
Ladies' Pistol Skills is our foundational pistol training course. It is designed specifically for the new shooter looking to deep dive into the fundamentals of marksmanship. Ladies Pistol Skills I is an excellent follow-on to an Intro to Pistol session.
The only difference between this and Pistol Skills I is this class is for women only. We understand that for some, this makes for a better first-time learning environment. You will leave knowing you can comfortably and safely operate a handgun. This is also the perfect prep course for anyone planning to take their LTC course.
Marksmanship will be pushed through dry-fire and live-fire drills to get you confident and capable. The process of shooting is the core element we focus on. Your ability to repeat the process we will teach you will lead to the long-term results you want to see. We don't care about short-term results. Our goal is we send you back to your community with knowledge to share and demonstrate.
Join us for your pistol training here in Austin.
Topics covered in Ladies Pistol Skills I include:
- Gun Safety
- Range Protocols
- Pistol anatomy and controls
- Effective Stance
- Effective Grip of a Pistol
- Vision and Aiming
- Loading, Unloading, Reloading of a Pistol
- Clearing Malfunctions
- Awareness and why it matters
- Semi-Automatic Pistol (available for rent)
- Pistol magazines (available for rent)
- Eye protection
- Hearing protection (electronic preferably)
- 50 rounds of ammunition (available for purchase)
- Fluids for hydration
- Pistol available for rent, and ammo is available for purchase.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org after registering
- Eye and Ear protection are provided.